|Degree level Institutions|
Affiliated to University of Delhi
- Delhi College of Engineering, Bawana Road ,Badli, Delhi
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Sector-3, Azad Hind Fauze Marg, Dwarka, Pappan Kalan, New Delhi
- College of Art, 20-22, Tilak Marg, New Delhi
- Delhi institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Research , Pushp Vihar, Khanpur, New Delhi – 110017.
Affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
Privately Managed and Self-financed Institutions Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Madhuban, Delhi - 110092
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Madhuban, Delhi – 110092
- National Power Training Instt., Badar Pur, New Delhi
- Ch. Brahm Prakash Govt. Engg. College, Jaffarpur, Delhi-110073
- G. B. Pant Engg. College, Okhla, New Delhi
Engineering Programmes/Architecture Programmes
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Sector 22, Rohini, Delhi –110085.
- Amity School of Engineering, 580 Bijwasan, Delhi-Palam Road, Delhi - 110061
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, (Minority Educational Institution) G-8 Area, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi 110064.
- Bhartiya Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi - 110063
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, C-4, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058.
- TVB School of Habitat Studies, Sector D, Pocket II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
- Vastu Kala Akademy, 9/1 Institution Area, Opp. JNU East Gate, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067.
- Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering, 245 Vill. Budh Pur, G.T. Karnal Road, Delhi
- HMR Institute of Technology and Management, Hameed Pur, Delhi-36
- Northern India Engg. Collge, FC-26, Shastri Park, Delhi-53
1. Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy C-4, Janak Puri, New Delhi-58
2. St. Lawrence Pharmacy College, Gita Colony, Facility Centre, Near Petrol Pump, Delhi
- Apeejay School of Marketing, # Sector-8, Institutional Area, Dwarka, New Delhi-45
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management, (Minority Educational Institution), Road No. 75, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi-26.
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies, 3 Institutional Area, Sector 5 Rohini (Near Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Research Institute), Delhi 110085.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Shastri Sadan, Sector-3, Sri Venketeshwara Mandir Marg, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-22.
- Management Education & Research Institute, 53-54, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058
- New Delhi Institute of Management, 61 Tughlakabad Institutional Area, New Delhi.
- Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies,2A&2B ,Phase -I Madhuban Chowk, Pitampura, Delhi.
- Technia Institute of Advanced Studies, 3, PSP Instl. Area, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi.
- FORE School of Management, Adhyatam Kendra, B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110016.
- Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, Plot No.6, Sector-25, Rohini, Delhi-85.
- Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research, Plot No. 9, Institutional Area, Sector-25, Rohini, Phase-III, Delhi-110 085
- Bharati Vidya Peeth’s Institute of Computer Applications & Management, A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi
- Banarsi Dass Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology, Chandiwala Institute, Maa Anand Mai Ashram Marg, Kalka Ji, New Delhi 110019.
- Jagannath International Management School,MOR Pkt-105 Kalkaji (Opp. Kalkaji Police Station)New Delhi 110019.
- Gitarattan International Business School, PSP-2AE2B, Complex-II, Madhuban Chowk, Delhi
- Institute of Information Technology and Management, D-29 Institutional area, Janak Puri, New Delhi – 110 058
- R. C. Institute of Tech., Gopal Nagar, Najafgarh, New Delhi-43
- School of Computer Science (Delhi Kannada Education Society) 3 Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
1. Banarasidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Tech., Chandiwala Estate, Maa Anandmai Ashram Marg, Kalkaji, New Delhi -19
Diploma Level Institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Delhi Government Institutions
Government Sponsored/ Aided Institutions
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Shakar Pur, Opp. Madhuban, Delhi 110092.
- Arya Bhatt Institute of Technology, GT Karnal Road, Delhi 110033.
- Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Technology, Okhla New Delhi 110020.
- Guru Nanak Dev Co-Ed. Institute of Technology, Sector 15 Rohini, Delhi 110085.
- Kasturba Institute of Technology, Muni Maya Ram Marg, Pitam Pura, Delhi 110088
- Meera Bai Institute of Technology, Maharani Bagh, New Delhi 110064.
- Pusa Institute of Technology, Pusa, Delhi – 110012
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Shakar Pur, Opp. Madhuban Delhi 110092
- Integrated Institute of Technology, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi
Privately Managed and Self-Financed Institutions issued NOC for 2006-07.
- Sharda Ukil School of Art, 66, Janpath, New Delhi
- Tool Room and Training Centre, Wazir Pur Indl. Area, Delhi 110052.
- Baba Hari Das College of Pharmacy, Jharoda Kalan, Najaf Garh Road, New Delhi 110072
- Chhotu Ram Rural Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kanjhawala, Delhi 110041.
- Father Agnel Institute of Technology, Gautam Nagar, Delhi 110049.
- Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology, Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057.
- International Institute of Technology ,171-A,Kirki Extn,Malaviya Nagar Extn, New Delhi
- Marathwada Institute of Technology Mundaka, DElhi-110040
- Rao Tula Ram Institute of Technology Rao Tula Ram Marg New Delhi -110021
- Subramaniam Bharti College of Science & Technology Holambi Khurd, Delhi - 110082.
- BSF Institute of Technology,Tigri camp, New Delhi
Certificate Level Institutions
Extension Centre 979 Jail Road, Hastsal, New Delhi
- ITI, Pusa, New Delhi - 110 012
- ITI, Arab-ki-Sarai ,Nizamuddin, New Delhi - 110 013
- ITI, Shahdara,Vivek Vihar, Delhi - 110 095
- Sir C. V. Raman Industrial Training Institute, Dheerpur, Delhi - 110 009
- ITI, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi - 110 017
- ITI, Jail Road, Opp Tihar Jail, New Delhi - 10 064
- ITI, Jehangir Puri,Delhi - 110 033 Delhi - 110 033
- ITI, Nand Nagari, Delhi - 110 093
- ITI, Khichripur,Mayur Vihar Phase -I, Delhi - 110 091
- ITI, Jaffarpur,Delhi - 110 048
- ITI, Narela , Delhi - 110 040
- ITI, Mori Gate(for women),Gokhle Road, Delhi - 110006
- ITI, Tilak Nagar (for women),New Delhi - 110 018
- ITI, Siri Fort (for women),Khel Gaon Marg, New Delhi - 110 049
- ITI Vivek Vihar for Women, Vivek Vihar, Delhi - 110 095
- Institute of Basic Business Studies, at BTC Pusa Campus, Pusa, New Delhi - 110 012
- Veer Savarkar Basic Training Centre, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012
Privately Managed and Self-Financed Institutions
- Swami Shiva Nand Memorial Institute, East Avenue, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Computer Education Centre, C-574, Saraswati Vihar, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110003.
- Technical Training Centre, (Blind Relief Association), Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Near Oberoi Hotel, New Delhi
- Training-cum-Production Centre K.N.Home Complex II, Lajpat Nagar-II, New Delhi.
- Training-cum-Production Centre, Near Gurudwara, Kalkaji, New Delhi.
- Training-cum--Production Centre,opposite Congress Committee Office, Mehrauli, New Delhi.
- Training-cum-Production Centre,Tilak Nagar, behind Santpura Gurdwara, New Delhi.
- Training-cum-Production Centre, Subhash Nagar, Beriwala Bagh, Near Nirankari Gurdwara, New Delhi.
- Training-cum-Production Centre, Mukhim Pura, Community Centre, New Delhi.
- Training-cum-Production Centre, Azadpur, opposite Subzi Mandi, Gali No.2, Indira Nagar, Delhi.
- Training-cum-Production Centre, Ramesh Nagar, New Delhi.
- Training-cum-Production Centre, Jheel Khuranja, Delhi.
- Training-cum-Production Centre, Bara Hindu Rao, Delhi - 110006.
- Work Centre for Women, Shakurpur, Delhi
- Work Centre for Women, DDA Community Centre, Madangir, New Delhi
- Work Centre for Women, Near Super Bazar, A-Block, (Scooter Wali Gali)Jahangir Puri, Delhi - 110033.
- Work Centre for Women, E-Block, Shani Bazar Road, Sultan Puri, Delhi
- Work Centre for Women, Hastsal, DDA Community Centre, .Pankha Road, New Delhi.
- Asha Sadan, Cutting and Tailoring Centre, Najafgarh, New Delhi.
- C.R.P.F. Industrial Training Centre , Campus, Wazirabad, Delhi-94
- Don Bosco Technical Institute, Okhla Road, New Delhi- 110020.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute, C-4, Janak Puri, New Delhi.
- N.D.M.C. Women's Technical Institute, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi - 110023.
- Satyawati Siksha Sadan, 2/3 Corner Gali No. 4, Satyawati Marg, Roop Nagar, Delhi - 110007.
- Shri Maha Lakshmi Udyog Shala, R Block, 278, East Vinod Nagar, Behind Shiv Mandir, Delhi - 110009.
- Sri.G.T.B. Industrial Training Centre,Gurudwara Nanak Piao ,G.T.Karnal Road, Delhi - 110033.
- Softon Industrial Training Centre, 10133-36, East Park Road, opposite Filmistan Cinema, Delhi.-7
- NSIC Technical Service Centre, Phase III, Okhla Indl. Estate, New Delhi - 110020.
- Yuva Shakti Industrial Training Centre (for women) Ronini, Sector-3, Delhi-85.
- St.Johns Industrial training Centre, 119 Anand Gram, Tahirpur, Shahdara, Delhi.
- Anurag Industrial Training Centre, F-156/2, Lado Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi-110030.
- Arwachin Industrial Training Centre, Vivek Vihar, Shahdara, Delhi
- LISA Institute, M-7, (Behind Laxmi Bai College), Ashok Vihar III, Delhi
- Mahila Vikas ITC, RZ-1031C, Street No. 14A, Sadh Nagar, Palam Colony, New Delhi - 45
- DAV ITC, 5A/15 Tilak Nagar, Main Nazafgarh Road, New Delhi-110018.
- International Computer Institute, Pataudi House 3830, Lal Kothi, Darya Ganj, Delhi
- Satyam International Institute of Voc. Training, GD Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi
- Nav Bharat Voc. Training Centre, 16/241-242 (Block 16, H. No. 241-242), Dakshin Puri, ND - 110 062
- Sarvodaya ITC, 1449/21A, Main 100 Ft. Road, Durgapuri, Delhi - 110093
- Multipurpose Training Centre for the Deaf, ITC, 12 & 13 Spl. Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-67
- Sai Baba ITC, RZE-84 New Roshan Pura, Najafgarh, New Delhi - 110 043
- Sulabh ITC, RZ-83 Sulabh Bhawan, Mahavir Enclave, Palam Dabri Road, New Delhi-45
- Mount Abu ITC Sector-5, Rohini, Delhi-110085
- Baba Saheb Ambedkar ITC,BSAP Building, Plot No.13B Budhela, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18
- St. Gurubux ITC, 1683/7G, Todarmal Colony, Thana Road, Najafgarh, Delhi
- Sampurna Ind. Training Centre, Basti Vikas Kendra, Amar Jyoti Colony Bawan Road, Delhi-110 042
- Saraswati Mahila Shilpa Kala Kendra, 230/21 E-2, Mandawali, Delhi-92
- Shahid Rao Tula Ram Institute, Gummanhera Road, Gopal Nagar, Najafgarh, New Delhi-110 043
- Guru Harkishan ITC, 20 Block, Tilak Vihar, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi - 110 018
- National ITC, 30-34, Sewak Park, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-41
- AIM's ITC, R-Block, Community Hall (M.C.D.), Jawala Puri, Delhi-87
- Delhi Police ITC, (In the premises of Police Training School) Wazirabad, Delhi
- Delhi Institute of ITC, Khasra No. 53/58, Near Kapoor, Diesel Works, G. T. Karnal Road, Nangli Poona, Delhi-110 036
- Aakashline ITC 1449/21, Main 100 Feet Road, Durga Puri, Shahdara, Delhi-110 093
- MRS ITC, Village Kadipur, Delhi
Office of Deputy Apprenticeship Advisor
Apprenticeship Training Scheme Apprentices Act, 1961 passed by Parliament in 1961, regulates needs of trained craftsmen for industry by utilizing the training facilities available in the industry so as to supplement the availability of trained technical personnel. It is a statutory obligation of every industrial establishment, having training facilities according to syllabus in a designated trade under the Apprentices Act, 1961, to train a number of apprentices according to prescribed ratio of workers to apprentices in the trade in their establishments.
Apprenticeship Training Scheme at a glance:
||14 years |
||As prescribed for the concerned trade |
Admission is made in February/March and August/September every year
Admission of I.T.I. Pass candidates:
I.T.I. (Industrial Training Institute) passed candidates can also join apprenticeship training and they are eligible for rebate of corresponding period of training undergone by them in I.T.I out of the total duration prescribed under the Act.
Payment of stipend to apprentices:
|@ Rs.820/- pm during 1st year |
|@ Rs.940/- pm during 2nd year |
|@ Rs.1090/- pm during 3rd year |
|@ Rs.1220/- pm during 4th year |
|(Likely to be revised by Government of India) |
Examination and Award of Certificates:
The successful apprentices are awarded National Apprenticeship Certificate issued under the aegis of National Council for Vocational Training, Government of India, and Ministry of Labour, which is recognized as a higher qualification to the National Trade Certificate of the same trade for training in I.T.I.s under Craftsman Training Scheme for employment in Government departments/organizations.
Reservation of Seats:
Establishment are required to engage Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Ex-servicemen apprentices in the ratio of 1:6, 1:13 and 1:33 respectively out of total seats allocated.
3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped candidates in the trades of (i) Draftsman Civil (ii) Draftsman Mechanical (iii) Carpenter (iv) Hand Compositor and (v) Painter (General).
For details of trades, following officer can be contacted:-
Deputy Apprenticeship Advisor,
Office of the Deputy Apprenticeship Advisor,
New Delhi - 110 013
(Tel. No.24357560, 24351665)
Board of Technical Education
Address: Board of Technical Education
Muni Mayaram Marg, New T V Tower,
Pitampura, Delhi - 110 088
||Tel. No. 27322460 |
||Dr. Vikram Bisht
||Tel. No.27325863 |
Activities and Schedule at a Glance
||Tentative examination schedule
||Annual and semester patterns examinations held in May/June and December/January. |
||Tentative schedule for result declaration
||12 to 16 weeks after last day of examination |
||Tentative schedule for award of Mark sheets/Diploma
||a) Mark sheets - 4 to 8 weeks after declaration of results|
b) Diploma - 24 weeks after declaration of result
||Eligibility criterion for award of Diploma
||a) Below 50% - Failed to complete aggregate|
b) 50% & above- but less than 60%- Passed in second division
c) 60% & above- but less than 70%- Passed in first division
d) 70% & above-Passed in first division with distinction
||Eligibility conditions for appearing in Board Examination
||66% attendance in each subject and 75% attendance in the aggregate of all Lecturers, tutorials and practical. |
||Procedure for re-totaling of subject paper.
||a) Application along with details of subject paper, applicant's address, payment of Fees of Rs.50/- per paper to be sent to |
Registrar, Board of Technical Education.
b) Results declared within 8-12weeks after receipt of Application
||Procedure for obtaining duplicate copies of Diploma/Marksheet.
||Application along with payment of fee of Rs.20/- per marks sheet and Rs. 50/- for diploma to be submitted |
to Registrar, Board of Technical Education, along with documents such as copies of affidavit and FIR. These will be issued after 30 days.
Examination Branch (Training Wing)
Examination Branch (Training Wing) undertakes following activities:
Activities and Schedule at a Glance
- Conduct of Certificate level examination under craftsman training scheme, industrial workers’ scheme, special component plan scheme and the scheme for private candidates.
- Processing of application for affiliation of Private Institutes/Centre with NCVT
- Issue of Trade Certificates to all successful Trainees
- Conduct of State Level Skill Competition
||Declaration of result
||8 to 10 weeks after completion of examination |
||Issue of Certificate
- Provisional NTC
|2 to 3 weeks after declaration of result at ITI level |
- Original NTC
|2 to 3 years (from DGE&T, Ministry of Labour Govt. of India) |
||Included in Provisional NTC |
- Provisional NTC
|2 to 3 weeks after receiving in Exam Branch (HQ) |
- Original NTC
|5 to 6 weeks after receiving in Exam Branch (HQ) |