||International Driving Licence
|International driving licenses are issued from various zonal offices. The validity of this permit is for one year. You are required to get your licence from the country your visiting within one year period. Following documents are to be produced at the time of applying for a International driving license :-
- Attested Copy of Valid driving licence issued.
- Attested copy of valid address proof.
- Attested copy of valid Passport.
- Attested copy of valid Visa.
- Fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Five passport size photograph.
- Medical Form 1-A
- Valid proof of Indian Nationals.
- The International driving license is issued from 8.30 AM to1:00 PM from the Concerned Zonal Office