“Delhi Financial assistance for Persons with Special Needs, 2009”
(Includes persons with blindness, low vision, loco motor disability, hearing impaired, leprosy cured, cerebral palsy, autism, mental retardation, mental illness)
1. This scheme aims to provide rehabilitation and meeting day to day expenses of persons with special Needs
2. Age of Disabled persons should not be more than 60 years (0 to 60years).
3. Family income should not be more than Rs. 75,000/- p.a. from all sources
4. Resident of Delhi for at least five years prior to applying.
5. Disability of the applicant should not be less than 40%.
6. The Medical Board of Govt. Hospital should issue the disability certificate.
7. The applicant is not a recipient of any such assistance from another source
8. Applicant must attach copy of Bank Passbook with A/c.No. and copy of any one document listed under the revised Financial Assistance to Persons with Special Needs Rules ,2009 as a proof of income and age
The Assistance is remitted into the Bank account through ECS system of R.BI.
Rs. 1,000/- p.m. remitted quarterly