1. Proof of residence- any one of the documents listed below (which clearly show at least 5 years of residence in Delhi)
a. Ration Card
b. Voter Card
d. Driving License
e. Birth certificate issued By MCD/Registrar- Births and Deaths
f. Death certificate issued by MCD/Registrar-Births & Deaths
g. Insurance police document
h. Immunization card of any family member
i. Medical records of treatment in Delhi
j. Electricity Bill
k. Water Bill
l. Telephone Bill
m. Gas connection receipt
n. Bank passbook
o. Caste certificate
p. Student I-card
q. Service identity card of public/ private sector company/ established concern
r. Freedom fighter identity card
s. Pension document
t. Ex-serviceman dependant certificate
u. Property document
v. Any other document which clearly shows at least 5 years of residence in Delhi
2. Proof of age of the deceased- any one of the documents listed below
a. Birth certificate issued by MCD/ Registrar of Births &Deaths
b. School leaving certificate of class last attended
c. Matriculation discharge slip at time of birth child
d. Hospital discharge slip at the time of birth of the child
e. Driving license
g. PAN Card
h. Ration Card
i. Voter card
j. Immunization card of the family member
k. Age assessment medical certificate
l. Any document issued By the Government /Govt. recognized body stating date and place of Birth.
3. Proof of death –any one of the documents listed below
a. Death certificate issued by the Registrar Births &Deaths
b. Receipt issued by authority at cremation Ground/ graveyard
c. Certificate issued by Hospital at the time of Death
d. In case the death has occurred outside Delhi or in a village with no receipt of cremation ground certificate of Block Development Officer (BDO) of the village can also be accepted.
e. Post mortem report
4. A self – declaration by the applicant regarding his/her family income as given in the form.
5. The form also needs to be recommended by a Gazetted Officer of Central/State Govt. or MP/MLA and the accompanying documents should also be attested.
6. In case “No Documentary Evidence’ is available with the applicant in r/o proof of residence,
i) the applicant will need to produce statements of any of the two witnesses from the following list,
stating the period of applicant’s length of stay in Delhi
a. Public representative such as MP of the area, MLA of the area,
b. President or General Secretary of RWA of the locality
c. Two neighbors of the applicant with their contact details
d. Registered omen SHGs,/ Mahila Mandals’ President or General Secretary
e. ICDS Supervisors/ASHA workers of the Govt.
f. Gazetted Officer of the Central/Delhi Govt.
ii) Along with the witness’s statement, the relevant document for photo identity proof, residence and length of stay for the witnesses shall also have to be appended with the application clearly showing that the witnesses themselves have been around in the same area for the number of years they claim to have known the applicant. This would apply for all except Public representative such as MP/MLA of the area.
7. Aadhar Number/Aadhar enrollment number