|Work Allocation of Revenue Department as per Allocation of Business Rules, 1993.
- Land revenue including the assessment and collection of revenue, the maintenance of land records, survey for revenue purposes and records of rights, and alienation of revenue.
- Land, that is to say, rights in our land, land tenures including the relation of landlord and tenant, and the collection of rents; transfer and alienation of agricultural land; land improvement and agricultural loans, colonization.
- Settlement & Consolidation of Holdings.
- Relief & Rehabilitation
- Revenue Courts.
- Citizenship, Nationality & Scheduled Caste Certificates.
- Land Acquisition.
- Haj Pilgrimage.
- Recovery in state of claim in respect of taxes & other public demands including arrears of land revenue & sum recoverable as such arrears arising outside that state.
- Gurdawara Elections & Administration of Gurdawaras.