Ø OPD services.
Ø IPD services with 200 beds.
Ø Round the clock Emergency services.
Ø Round the clock Labour Room & Nursery Services.
Ø OT services.
Ø Laboratory services.
Ø Blood storage services.
Ø X – Ray services (9.00 AM to 4.00 PM)
Ø Physiotherapy services.
Ø Integrated Counseling & Testing Centre under Delhi AIDS Control Society.
Ø DOTS Centre under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programmes.
Ø Homeopathic OPD Services.
Ø Ayurvedic OPD Services.
Ø Sunday Clinic for senior citizen.
Community cum rural health training centre of University College of Medical
Sciences/ Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Sahadara, Delhi – 110092.
· Cold Drinking Water.
· Wheel chairs and trolley are available in OPD and Causality.
· Ambulance is available for referred cases.
· HPMC Juice corner.
· Parking facilities.
· Standby Electric Generators.
· Adequate public conveniences.
· Provisions for lifts.
· Information under RTI Act 2005