||Delhi Arogya Nidhi
|1. Patient must be resident of Delhi and has to furnish domicile proof of residing in Delhi continuously since 1/1/2010 to date.|
2. Patient should belong to a family living “Below Poverty Line”.
3. Treatment should be from Government Hospital in Delhi.
4. The patient should be suffering with life threatening disorder.
|Procedure For Applying |
|1. Application to be submitted to the office of Chief Medical Officer (Delhi Arogya Nidhi) located at Room No. 92, Physiotherapy Block, Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi-2 in the prescribed Performa.|
2. Proof of continuous residence in Delhi since 1.1.2010 to date to be submitted with respect to either Ration Card or Electoral Voter’s Photo Identity Card (in case the patient is a minor Birth Certificate). The photocopies of these documents to be attached and original to be brought at the time of submission of application form for verification. In case EPIC is not available, he must submit extract from electoral roll of a date prior to 1.1.2010.
3. Estimate Certificate about the expenditure to be incurred on the treatment at a Govt. hospital duly signed by Consultant/ Medical Superintendent/ Chief Medical Officer of the Hospital to be submitted in original.
4. Two photographs of patient, duly attested by the treating doctor.
5. A copy of BPL Ration Card to be submitted. Original to be shown for verification of the fact patient belongs to a family living “BPL” and in case BPL Ration Card not available Income Certificate issued by area SDM to be submitted in original certifying that the family’s income is upto Rs. 24200/= per annum.
6. Photocopies of the treatment record.
7. Documentary evidence from the employer, if in service.
8. Applicant has to submit an affidavit as per the performa enclosed.
|Delhi Arogya Nidhi Affidavit |
Delhi Arogya Nidhi Financial Aid Form
Delhi Arogya Nidhi Estimate Certificate Form
|Procedure For Sanction |
1.All the applications received are periodically examined in the Governing body meetings and decision is taken on them.
2.Cheques are issued directly to the hospital in r/o those patients whose cases are approved.