Lal Quila
Lt. Governor
Govt. Holidays - 2014
Govt. Holidays Under NI Act - 2014
Govt. Holidays - 2013
Government Housing
Service Matter
Phool Waalon-ki Sair 24th Oct 2013

Government Housing

This branch deals with the recovery of the loan from the borrowers who had taken loan for construction of houses. The scheme of loan has been abolished w.e.f. 1983. As on date the loanees have to return the loan amount to the Government.

Frequently asked questions (FAQs) -

Ans Please submit your permanent A/c no or ref. no, for knowing the status of your case

as per record.


Yes. Three copies of challans of each principal amount and interest are prepared & issued.

Ans After verifying the scroll/ ledger account, the principal & interest due up to date, is prepared
immediately. After that, the loanee can obtain the challan and deposit the amount in
StateBank Of India, I.P.Estate, I.T.O., New Delhi.


There is no such policy and order to waive of the loan.

Ans All the documents shall be handed over or sent by registered post only after clearing

all dues (principal & interest) after satisfying the conditions given below:

(A) Subject to submission of three specimen signature of the loanees,  copy of Ration Card and copy of Election I-Card duly attested  by gazetted officer.

(B) In case of death, the legal heir/ heirs have to submit the IndemnityBond on non judicial paper of Rs.100/- (format added) with passport size  photograph, the death certificate of loanees and noc / affidavits (format added) of other legal heirs duly attested by the concerned area  Sub-Divisional-Magistrate.

Ans This can be registered with the Sub-Registrar’s office pertaining to your area.

Ans The loanee has to submit on non-judicial stamp paper (format added)of Rs. 100/- with one
passport size photograph and enclose all the original documents which have been released.


This will have to be searched manually in all the records which may take some time.


If the loanee is not defaulter and regularly paying installments, the noc may be issued.

Ans Yes indeed, if correct A/C no. and other details are immediately provided.

Chief Minister's Office
Cabinet Ministers
Latest News
  Information Submission by Security Agencies  

How to Apply Online Application forms for allottment (PWD)

How to Bid Online Bidding System (PWD)

Automated System of Allotment Govt. of Delhi (e-Awas)

Guideline for Website Seurity

Category and Circle Wise list of Ration Cards attached to FPS.

Public Notice for National Food Security Ordinance 2013

An Approach to 12th Five Year Plan 2012-17

Delhi Geo-Spatial Data Infrastructure Act, 2011

Latest Developments