LIST OF OUTSTANDING INFORMATION
List of outstanding information/documents to be submitted alongwith Application Form (For industrial loan)
- Copy of provisional/permanent S.S.I.Registration.
- Copy of allotment letter/lease deed of the land.
- Proposed/Sanctioned building plans.
- Copy of the sanction letter of the building plans.
- An undertaking from Architect to the effect that the proposed plans are as per bye-laws of DDA in case of non-sanctioned building plans.
- Rented Premises Details of
(b) Covered area
(c) Rent amount payable
- Sketch plan layout indicating area under Plant & Machinery, storage and other usages.
- A brief note on the manufacturing process.
- List of existing plant and machinery alongwith its purchase value, year of purchase and suppliers/manufacturers detail.
- Purchase value of the plant and machinery of sister concern/company.
- Comparative statement of plant and machinery in the attached proforma alongwith at-least two quotations of each machine alongwith catalogues.
- Customer's list of preferred indigenous plant and machinery's supplier.
- Details of the OGL-Appendix No., item no., in respect of imported machinery.
- Copy of the import licence, if required.
- Tariff rate of custom duty on proposed imported machinery with proof thereof.
- Break up and basis of the installed capacity (existing and proposed).
- Copies of the various sales bills of the product being manufactured in the case of existing units.
- 2/3 assurance letters in respect of sales/job rate to be charged and marketing tie-up letter from the prospective customers giving quantity of the product to be lifted.
- Norms of the applicable excise duty with proof thereof.
- Breakup and basis of the cost and quantity of the required raw material/consumables alongwith quotations/purchase bills.
- Details of salaries/wages of existing/proposed manpower.
- Power load breakup machine wise (existing/proposed).
- Detailed biodata of proprietor/partners/directors with yearwise experience details.
- A detailed note on the inspection/tests required for quality control arrangements.
- A detailed note on demand, scope and marketability aspects.
- Sources of raising capital.
- Details of assets and liabilities of the proprietor/partners/directors. (Both moveable and immovables).
- Copies of the Income Tax/Wealth tax returns/assessment orders of all the Directors/partners/ proprietor for the last three years and details of their permanent account numbers.
- Balance Sheets of the company/concern for the last three years in case of existing units duly audited by C.A.
- Bank Reports of applicant/sister concern/company.
- Balance Sheets of sister concern/company for the last three years duly certified by C.A.
- Details of collateral security alongwith photocopy of title deed and valuation report (if available).
- Copy of resolution of the company authorising the directors to make application for loan for signing the documents
- Copy of form 'A' and 'B' and partnership deed in case of partnership concern.
- Assurance letter from Bank for working capital tie-up.
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and list of share holders with shareholding and paid up amount.
- Photocopy of the title deeds of the immovable property of Directors/Partners/Proprietor/ guarantors.
- Permanent address of the Directors/Partners/Proprietor/guarantors.
- Letter of acceptance duly signed by the sole proprietor.In case of proprietorship concern/ all partners in the case of partnership concern duly authorised person in the case of company on the letter head along with an undertaking in aforesaid acceptance letter in r/o all terms & conditions and stipulations.
- No lien letter from any scheduled bank
- Insurance cover note-policy in respect of building and machinery to be mortgaged with the corporation the insurance to be arranged in the joint name of the loanee concern as Mortgagee & DFC as Mortgagor with the usual Bank Clause. The insurance cover note is to be given before release of cheque.
- C.A's certificate regarding the raising of capital and relevant documents regarding utilization of capital viz. Advance payment receipts etc. as per proforma.
- Copy of Seed/Soft loan letter duly signed by the proprietor/partner/directors where soft loan or seed capital is sanctioned.
- Bank report of the concern/Associate concern
- Proforma Invoice/receipt of payment made to supplier.
- Request of party for release, as per proforma.
- Draft of Balance Processing Fee.
- In case of building construction loan, a certificate from Architect mentioning the cost incured, stage of construction of building and building being constructed as per approved plan.