- Only referred patients referred to the institution are registered.
- OPD facilities are free of charges.
- Registration Timings:
- Monday to Saturday 8.30 - 11.00 AM, New Registration, Counter Nos. 2 & 3.
- Monday to Friday 8.30 - 12.00 AM, Old Registration, Counter Nos. 1, 4, 5 & 6.
- Saturday 8.30 to 11.30 AM. Old Registration, Counter Nos. 1, 4, 5 & 6.
- Closed on Sundays and all gazetted holidays.
- Appointment system on first come first serve basis.
- For OPD registration Contact counters - Counters 1 to 10
- Daily OPD for all clinical departments:- ( Morning from 9.00am to 1.00 pm) Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry.
- Special Clinics of different departments in afternoon from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
Trolly & wheelchair Room : Facility for trolley & wheelchair is available from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm OPD card & with proof of identity like driving licence, ration card, election I Card etc in room no-11 and after 4 pm with security incharge.
Pharmacy counters - 10 Counters - Separate counter for Senior Citizen & Govt.Employees, females, and freedom fighters.
Medicines are issued for a maximum period of 2 weeks
- For information: OPD In charge, Room No 225, Second Floor, D- Block
Telephone - 23233001/5016/5068